Welcome to Phillip Baker Ministries
Laura and I are thrilled that you visited our site today. Whether you are a Pastor seeking information, a partner checking in, or a friend just stopping by, we are honored to be a part of your time.
The most important thing I would ever want someone to know about PBM is the following. We believe Jesus is the answer for every person! The Holy Spirit is the answer for The Church! The Church is the answer for the world.
With these thoughts in mind, PBM will always be a ministry that lifts up the name of Jesus. PBM will always be a ministry that is desperate to follow the Leadings of The Holy Spirit. PBM will always be a ministry that functions to impact and increase The Local Church! We want to leave every church BIGGER and BETTER than how we found it!
Phillip and Laura have been happily married since 1987. God has blessed us with three wonderful children. John Keegan Baker, Madisen Grace Baker, McKinley Elle Baker. These three teenagers love Jesus and have done missions work in Peru, Belize, Mexico, and Tanzania!
- 1990 Graduate of Rhema Bible Training Center, Broken Arrow, OK
- Youth and Children’s Pastor in Magnolia, AR from 1990-1994
- Ministry Director and Director of the Leadership Training Course at Burchfield Ministries and Faculty of Texas Bible Institute in Columbus, TX 1994-2003
- June 2003, Phillip and Laura birthed PBM – Phillip Baker Ministries.
PBM is passionately dedicated to bringing a balance between the Move of The Holy Spirit, and The Love of God, along with Leadership Training to The Local Church. We believe that “The Anointing Builds the Kingdom and Leadership builds the Church”. Balance is the key to increase in these last days! Along with Leadership Seminars PBM conducts Marriage, Financial, and Altar Training Seminars through out the churches. Phillip’s itinerary allows him to be in over 50 churches a year as well as international trips as the doors open. We have been honored to preach the Gospel in America, Mexico, Belize, Brazil, Bulgaria, Israel, Tanzania, Australia, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, and the Solomon Islands!
2016 PBM Schedule
The Agape Series
- Feb 16, 2017PBM Update! Australia, Bulgaria, & The Book
- Feb 6, 2017Jesus – Our Legacy!
- Nov 18, 2016A Greater Glory!
- Oct 28, 2016The Widow Women!
- Oct 17, 2016The 100 Fold Life
The Supernatural Teenager
- Mar 16, 2017The Supernatural Teenager Part Three
- Mar 16, 2017The Supernatural Teenager Part Two
- Mar 16, 2017The Supernatural Teenager Part One